We are an ever-expanding company seeking dynamic individuals to join our team.
We presently have the current vacancy at FPS South Africa:
IT Manager - Durban Head Office
We are currently seeking a qualified Systems Administrator with at least a min of 4 years hands on experience. Candidate must be able to deal with the following
- Creating | Editing | Publishing | of the monthly email newsletter in HTML format.
- Edit | Publishing | of the monthly sailing schedule via email in HTML format.
- Editing | Updating | Maintaining | the companies Intranet
(Moderate HTML & IIS Knowledge Required.)
- Updating | Maintaining | Installing | of the companies Windows Server, Network & Email Platform (Advanced SBS, Networking, IIS & Exchange Knowledge Required)
- Update | Maintaining | Instalingl | desktop client machines for staff (Moderate Microsoft Knowledge Required across Windows XP, Vista and 7)
- Advanced Security Knowledge Across Windows Platforms Required (Windows SBS 2003 or newer, Windows XP, Vista & 7)
- Network Administration | Security | handling of the office LAN, VPN’s Domains, Printers & Remote Login Assistance (Exstensive Networkin Experience Required accros all windows platforms to date)
- Basic Web Design Knowledge Required to create, update & maintain HTML based Templates and Signatures for Staff. This is basic but requires understanding of HTML & CSS as well as the cross platform issues when deploying these designs in email.
- Data Capturing & Bug Tracking on Companies Internal Shipping Program (ACME):
Requesting of rates, landside & surcharges for capture
Capturing & Updating of Shipping Line Rates & Surcharges
Capturing of Clients, Agents & Carriers
Bug Tracking & Liaising with Chinese Developers of ACME Shipping Program
- Optional Experience | any coding/developing experience will be advantageous – Preferably PHP/Java as the current project is based on PHP & mySQL.
- Any web developing experience to start & finish the company’s new website.
- Any graphic design experience to compliment the web design process above.
If you have the relevant qualifications and at least 4 year's work experience. Please fax your CV to 031 303 5997 or email: HR@Famous.co.za | Jacqui@Famous.co.za | Renelle@Famous.co.za
If you do not receive a positive response within the next 3 to 4 weeks, please assume that your application has, unfortunately, not been successful.